- Operation on switching, dimming or blind insert or auxiliary insert, 3-wire from the System 3000 design line.
- Manual, wireless and time-controlled operation of e.g. blinds, shutters, awnings, lighting or fans.
- Transmitter for wireless transmission of switching, dimming and blind commands.
- Adjustbable night mode. Status LED and function LED are not lit up continuously.
- Status feedback to wireless transmitter.
- Status display with LED.
- Evaluation of auxiliary inputs.
Functions in combination with blind insert:
- Positioning of hangings via scene call-up.
- Position for sun protection and twilight.
- Runtime and ventilation position of the hanging can be saved.
Functions in combination with light insert:
- Scene operation possible.
- Switch-on brightness can be permanently stored when combined with dimming insert.
Functions in combination with 3-wire auxiliary unit:
- Power-supplied eNet transmitter.
- Lighting control.
- Shading control.
Adjustable with eNet server version 2.3 and higher (depending on the insert):
- Fully encrypted wireless transmission (AES-CCM).
- Deactivate auxiliary unit evaluation.
- Operation locks.
- Reversal time adjustable for blinds, shutters and awnings.
- Direction of travel can be inverted.
- Position for sun protection, twilight, lock-out protection and wind alarm.
- Maximum brightness, minimum brightness and dimming speed adjustable.
- Function of the status LED can be set as status LED/actuation display.
- Delay time.
- Switch-on/off delay.
- Dimming ramp up/down.
- Switch-off pre-warning.
- Permanent-on, permanent-off.
- Hotel function.
- Light control.
- Repeater function.
- Device software update.
- Save a time for raising and lowering blinds or a switch-on and switch-off time. In memory mode, these switching times are repeated every 24 hours.
- Blocking function blocks auxiliary unit operation, wireless operation and deactivates memory mode.
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
Wireless frequency: 868.0 to 868.6 MHz
Range (free field): approx. 100 m
- The range can be reduced when using a metal top unit and/or metal cover frames.
- Wireless approval is valid for EU and EFTA countries.