Viðveruskynjari 360° Komfort KNX
Uppsetningarhæð : 2.20 - 5 m
- Flush-mounted device with integrated KNX bus coupler.
- Programming LED/button is visible and can be operated when installed if the
ornamental ring is removed.
- PIR sensors: three sensors (crossed light paths), integrated brightness
- Adjuster for manual correction of sensitivity.
- Sensitivity is configurable.
- Sensitivity adjuster on the device can be deactivated using the software.
- Indication of motion detection (permanent or only during walking test).
- Separate evaluation in the long range of the three PIR sensors with 120
ranges of detection each with overlapping.
- Manual actuation using IR remote control.
- A maximum of 5+2 function blocks are configurable.
- Functions that can be set for each function block 1 to 5: ceiling
security-light, presence detector, signal mode.
- Function block 6: presence detector with light control.
- Function block 7: brightness sensor with limit value monitoring.
- Function block changeover, e.g. for day/night mode or weekday/weekend
- Function blocks 1 to 5: individual device, main unit, auxiliary unit can be
- Operating modes which can be set for individual device as a main unit:
automatic, semi-automatic (manual ON / automatic OFF, or automatic ON / manual
- Two outputs per function block (1 to 5) for function ceiling security-light,
- Functions of ceiling security-light, presence detector per output:
switching, staircase function, switching with forced setting, dimming value
transmitter, light scene auxiliary unit, temperature value transmitter,
brightness value transmitter, temperature operating mode.
- Ceiling security light, presence detector: Twilight stage can be set via
external communication object or per teach-in, additional transmission delay
via external communication object, adaptive delay time (self-teaching
additional transmission delay), short-term presence function, feedback of
twilight stage, block function, manual operation using pushbutton sensor
(separate communication object), switch-off brightness (for presence
detectors) via teach-in, measurement of time period after last motion.
- Function of presence detector with light control: combination with function
block of presence detector or individual device, setpoint value can be set,
setpoint value specified via external communication object, setpoint offset
via external communication object, teach-in function, feedback of the
effective setpoint value.
- Function of brightness sensor with limit value monitoring: up to three limit
values are configurable, functions of switching, dimming value transmitter,
light scene auxiliary unit, configurable hysteresis, limit value via external
communication object or teach-in, block function.
KNX medium: TP256
Mounting height: 2.20 m to 5 m
Detection angle: 360°
Mounting height 3 m
- Detection range: Ø approx. 20 m
- Measurement range: 0 to 2000 lux
- Detection range: Diameter 2 m
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
Relative humidity: 5 to 93 % (no condensation)
Protection class: III
Installation depth: 20 mm
- The presence detector is not suitable for alarm messages in VdS-compliant alarm systems.
- Ceiling mounting on stable ceilings in device box or surface-mounted housing.