Sensotec Hreyfiskynjari með LED
Rofalína: System 55
Litur Hvítur (glans)
Detection utilises the Doppler effect, similarly to traffic speed measurement. Motion can also be detected through non-shielding materials. Sanitary facilities, for example, could be covered with a single Sensotec in this way.
- Contactless switching prevents soiling. This rules out contamination with viruses or bacteria by the user.
- Detection in the close-up and long range depends on the reflecting surface, speed, and type of the object (person, animal, object, etc.).
- Metal frames affect the detection range.
- Extension of detection range through auxiliary units.
- Auxiliary input operation with rocker button.
- Requires an IR remote control to start up and set various functions.
- Individual brightness value and delay time is possible (teach function)-
- The sensitivity of the far-field detection is adjustable.
- Installation in a deep device box.
- Fulfils the specifications of the guidelines in VDI/VDE 6008 Sheet 3.
- The Sensotec LED is an active motion detector. It detects motion in the detection range regardless of the temperature and switches on the LED orientation light based on the ambient brightness.
- Motion in the close range switches on the room lighting, for example.
- The switch-on brightness of the LED orientation light can be set.
Power supply: 230/240 V AC
Mains frequency: 50/60 Hz
Ambient temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
Mounting height: 1.10 m
Range of detection forwards
- Close-up range: approx. 5 cm
- Long range: approx. 6 m
Range to each side
- Long range: approx. 2 m
Brightness: 10 to 1000 lx
Delay time: 1 s to 60 min
Screw terminals connection
- Single-wire: 1.5 to 2.5 mm²
- Fine-wire with ferrule: 1.5 to 2.5 mm²
- Light bulbs: 400 W
- HV halogen lamps: 400 W
- Tronic transformer: 400 W
- LED lamps: 100 W
Installation depth: 33 mm.
- IR remove control is required during start-up and for configuring various functions.