Reykskynjari Basic Q
Increased quality criteria and technical advancements in smoke alarm devices are indicated on the market with the new Q test mark. The new Q-Label is an autonomous, manufacturer-independent quality mark for high-quality smoke alarm devices which undergo special testing for long-term use. The latest generation of Gira smoke alarm devices fulfil the criteria of the new Q-Label quality mark. The smoke alarm devices operate based on the photoelectric scattered light principle without radioactive particles. The smoke alarm devices detect smoke accumulation early and emit a warning signal before the concentration of smoke can become hazardous to people. Alerting occurs via a loud pulsing alarm tone and a flashing LED.
- Use in private residential units or similarly inhabited areas only in accordance with DIN 14676.
- Tested durability and reduction of deceptive alarms.
- Increased stability, e.g. against external factors.
- Permanently installed battery with a service life of up to 10 years.
- Design A as per DIN EN 14604.
- KRIWAN approval.
- Integrated function button for function test.
- Fault indication.
- Weak battery indication.
Power supply: Via smoke alarm device battery
Battery life: up to 10 years (after activation)
Acoustic signal: Alarm: at least 85 dB (A)
Visual signal: Ring indicator (red LED)
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +55 °C
Installation height: max. 6 m
Protection type: IP42
Area of application: DIN 14676
Standards: DIN 14604
- Design: D
- Type: 3 x CR123A
- UN no.: 3091
Dimensions in mm:
Housing: Ø 125 x H 38,5