- Automatically switches lighting on/off depending on thermal motion and ambient brightness.
- Automatic temperature-compensated sensor sensitivity.
- Permanent light (max. 2 h) can be activated with an optional switch/button.
- Test mode for evaluating the detection range.
- Individual adjustment of the detection range using enclosed covering panel that can be cut to size.
- Switch-off delay can be set: 5 s to 15 min or short-term operation of 1 s.
- Store current twilight value with teach-in function.
- Glare protection, brightness-independent sensor evaluation for 60 s if there is glare from other light sources.
- Short-term operation, output is switched on for approx. 1 s.
- Remote control optional.
Rated voltage: AC 230 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Ohmic: 16 A (AC1)
- HV LED lamps: typically 200 W
- Light bulbs: 2000 W
- Fluorescent lamps, uncompensated: 1000 VA (cos φ = 0.5)
- Fluorescent lamps, parallel-compensated: 500 W (45.6 µF)
- Fluorescent lamps, series compensated: 900 W
Capacitive load: 176 µF
- Brightness value: 2 to 1000 lx
- Delay time: 5 s to 15 min
- Single-wire: max. 2.5 mm²
- Fine-wire without ferrule: max. 2.5 mm²
- Fine-wire with ferrule: max. 1.5 mm²
Degree of protection: IP54
Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +55 °C
Detection angle: 120°
Installation height of 2.50 m
- Detection range forwards, max.: approx. 16 m
- Range to each side, max.: approx. 11 m
- Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting, inside or outside.
- Optional: Can be controlled remotely using IR remote control PIR 3.
- Observe high peak switch-on currents with "energy saving lamps".
Check suitability of the lamps before use!
Scope of supply:
- Covering panel to adjust the detection range is included with delivery.
Dimensions in mm:
Without lens: 87 x 87 x 85