Object stjórnhlutur með takkaviðmóti, 4 takkar, KNX kerfi.
The flush-mounted continuous controllers and the object controllers combine
the functions of a bus coupler for KNX, a room temperature controller with
specified setpoint value, and a binary input.
- Four zero-voltage contacts can be connected to the binary input.
- Input 1 can be used to connect a remote sensor for the temperature
measurement in the floor.
- Two inputs can be configured as outputs (max. 0.8 mA)
- The control function is used for room temperature control. The controller
detects the current room temperature with an internal or external temperature
sensor and computes an adjustment size using it and an adjustable temperature
setpoint value. Valve drives can be controlled with a constant adjustment
signal or with a switching adjustment signal here.
- 5 operating modes: Komfort, standby, night, frost or heat protection, and
controller lock-out (e.g. dew-point mode).
- Heating/cooling functions: Heating, cooling, heating and cooling, basic and
additional heating, basic and additional cooling.
- Preset control parameters for common radiators or cooling units.
- Controller deactivatable (dewpoint operation) or controller or operation of
the controller can be blocked.
- Valve protection function (valve is opened cyclically every 24 hours).
- Control types: Continuous PI control, switching PI control (PWM), and
switching 2-point control (on/off)
- Temperature detection via an internal and/or external sensor (average value
calculation for large areas).
- Free assignment of the functions switching, dimming, blind and value
transmitter to the inputs.
- Blocker for blocking individual inputs.
- Behaviour upon bus voltage recovery can be configured separately for each
- Telegram rate limit.
- Switching function: two independent switching objects are available for each
existing input and can be enabled individually, command for leading and
trailing edge can be set independently (ON, OFF, CHANGE, no reaction).
- Dimming function: single-surface and double-surface operation, time between
dimming and switching, and dim-step size can be set, telegram repetition and
stop telegram transmission possible.
- Blind function: Command can be set with rising edge (no function, UP, DOWN,
CHANGE), operating concept can be configured (Step - Move - Step or Move -
Step), time between short and long-term operation can be set, slat adjustment
time can be set.
- Value transmitter and light scene auxiliary unit function: edge (button as
NO contact, button as NC contact, switch) and value with edge can be
configured, value adjustment by pressing and holding a button for value
transmitters possible, light scene auxiliary unit with/without memory
- Temperature sensor function: One channel of the button interface can be used
as an external temperature sensor for the room temperature controller.
- Independent switching of a maximum of 2 outputs.
KNX medium: TP256
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- Inputs and outputs: max. 5 m
- Temperature sensor: max. 50 m
Installation depth: 23 mm
- J-Y(St)Y: 2 × 2 × 0.8 mm²
- No separate bus coupler is required.
- The use of a switch terminal box for connection of the external inputs is
- The object controller has no operating or display elements.