Flame resistant and arc flash resistant balaclava, ATPV 12,1 cal/cm²
- EN ISO 11612 (A1 and A2 B1 C1 F1) / IEC 61482- 2 / EN 61482-1-2 (Class 1 according to Box test)
- ASTM F1959-05 (12,1 cal/cm² or 25 cal/cm², HAF 81,6% according to open arc method).
Provides protection of the face and the neck against thermal hazards, especially against burn hazards from an arc flash.
To be used in addition of electrician helmet E-shark (ref : TC42ESBB) or with an helmet + face shield with protection level lower or equal to class 2 or lower or equal to 12 cal/cm².
It does not spread the flame when accidentally it comes in contact.
- Single layer fabric : 88% cotton and 22% nylon
- Aramid thread, flatlock seams.
- Ergonomic shape, length to shoulders with only one opening for the eyes.
- Colour : navy blue
- One size fits all.
- Supplied in individual bag with user’s instructions.
- Very comfortable, ergonomic shape with flatlock seams.
- Possibility to wear corrective glasses.