Hraðastillir fyrir viftur
- Speed regulator for single-phase motors such as induction or shaded-pole motors.
- Device operates on phase angle control principle.
- Switch on by soft start to maximum speed.
- Minimum speed can be persistently stored.
- Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
- Electronic short-circuit protection.
- Electronic excess-temperature protection.
- Operation with and without neutral conductor connection.
Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Standby: ≤ 0.5 W
Switching current at +25 °C: 60 mA to 1.8 A
Max. motor current (Imax): 1.8 A
- Non-illuminated mechanical buttons: unlimited
- Auxiliary insert, 2-wire: unlimited
- Rotary auxiliary insert, 3-wire: Max. 10
Installation: in device box pursuant to DIN 49073
Installation depth: 24 mm
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C