eNet Fjórfaldur Dimmaliði DIN
- The eNet wireless dimming actuator receives telegrams for switching and dimming various electrical loads from the eNet wireless reception module or eNet server via a data cable.
- Switching and dimming light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, electronic transformers for halogen or LED lamps, dimmable inductive transformers for halogen or LED lamps, HV LED or compact fluorescent lamps.
- Bulb-saving switch-on.
- Switch-on and minimum brightness can be saved for each output.
- Scene operation.
- Status display of the outputs with LED.
- Status feedback to eNet wireless sensors.
- Parallel switching of several outputs to a load of 950 W possible.
- Short-circuit and excess-temperature protection.
- Automatic or manual setting of dimming process.
Can be set with eNet server:
- Maximum brightness.
- Dimming process.
- Dimming speed.
- Delay time.
- Switch-on/off delay.
- Dimming ramp up/down.
- Switch-off pre-warning.
- Permanent-on, permanent-off.
- Hotel function.
- Light control.
Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Power loss: max. 8 W
Standby per output: max. 0.3 W
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
Connected load per output
- Light bulbs: 20 to 250 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 250 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 250 VA
- Wound transformer with NV-LED: 20 to 100 VA
- Tronic transformer: 20 to 250 W
- electronic transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 100 W
- LED lamps: typ. 3 to 50 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 3 to 50 W
Parallel switched outputs at max. 95% utilization: max. 950 W at AC 230 V,
Connections: max. 4 mm²
Length of the data cable: Max. 3 m
- An eNet wireless reception module or an eNet server is required to operate this DIN-rail mounting device.
- Wireless approval is valid for EU and EFTA countries.