- The eNet wireless transmitters transfer switching, dimming, and blind adjustment commands to corresponding eNet wireless receivers.
- The eNet wireless universal transmitter enables the transmission of switching, dimming or blind commands to suitable eNet wireless receivers.
- Installation in device box, surface-mounted housing, or in an installation adapter.
- Detection of voltage levels and changes at input.
- Connection of an external status LED.
- Indication of transmission status.
- Operating modes: 1-gang switching/dimming/blind, 1-gang automatic function, 2-gang switching/dimming/button operation, 2-gang automatic function.
Can be set with eNet server:
- Fully encrypted wireless transmission (AES CCM) from eNet Server software version 2.0.
- 2-gang blind.
- Operation locks.
- Establishing connections, enabled or disabled.
- Status for forced setting.
- All-On or All-Off scenes, threshold value scenes, and individual scenes can be configured.
- Configuration of scene button via eNet SMART HOME App (if-then rules) to trigger actions, scenes, or timers.
- Repeater function.
- Device software update.
- Localisation of the device.
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
Wireless frequency: 868.3 MHz
Range (free field): approx. 100 m
Rated voltage: AC 110 V to 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Standby: 0.5 W
- Cable length: max. 100 m
- Input current: 2 mA
- Signal duration: min. 200 ms
Output status LED
- Rated voltage: AC 110 V to 230 V
- Output current: 40 mA
- Wireless approval is valid for EU and EFTA countries.