Samskiptaeining í rofadós
Efnislína: Gira KNX
- The bus coupler is the interface between the bus and the application module for KNX, such as an Info Display, data interface RS232, or automatic control switch.
- The bus coupler can receive, send, and evaluate messages.
- The bus coupler contains the address, the system program, and user-specific programs.
- Programming the physical address is authorised by pressing the programming button.
- Status display via red programming LED.
KNX medium: TP256
KNX connection: Connection and junction terminal
Installation depth: 23 mm
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C