Hæð frá gólfi: 110cm
Rofalína: System 55
Litur: Hvítur (glans)
- Installation on bus coupler 3.
- Configurable for motion detection (security-light application) or for room
monitoring (detector application).
- Evaluation of brightness during active motion detection in security-light
mode. Switching off lights when brightness threshold is exceeded.
- Configurable number of motion impulses within one monitoring time in
- Digital motion detection via 2 PIR sensors.
- Sensitivity of motion detection can be parameterised separately in steps for
the PIR sectors.
- Integrated brightness sensor for determining ambient brightness.
- Adjustment of sensitivity via a dial on the device.
- Indication of motion detection (permanent or only during walking test).
- One function block configurable.
- Function block for the "security light", "security light with
switch-off brightness" or "detector" application configurable.
- Two output communication objects are available to the function block which
are transmitted to the KNX via the switching and control commands.
- Configurable functions: switching, staircase function, dimming value
transmitter, scene auxiliary unit, temperature value transmitter, brightness
value transmitter, operating mode changeover, switching with forced setting.
- Switching the operating mode (OFF/AUTO/ON) during operation through on-site
operation or via a communication object through on-site operation at other
motion detector devices for KNX via pushbutton sensor for KNX or
- In brightness-independent operation, the function block can determine the
time span after a previous movement and transmit it to the KNX via a
communication object. This function allows for simple monitoring of
movements,for example of persons in assisted living residences or in a
- Functionality of motion detection adjustable for the "security
light" or "security light with switch-off brightness"
- For the "security light" or "security light with switch-off
brightness" applications, the device can be used as a single device, main
unit or auxiliary unit.
- Walking test function to help in planning and adjusting the PIR detection
KNX medium: TP256
Mounting height up to 1.10 m
- Range of detection forwards: max. 32 m
- Range to each side: max. 19 m
Detection angle: 180°
- Measurement range: approx. 1 to 1000 lx
- System 55, Gira F100: IP20
- TX_44: IP44
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- Suitable for indoor use only.
- The motion detector is not suitable for alarm messages in VdS-compliant