- Shutter actuator with manual actuation and status display for each output.
- With integrated bus coupler.
- For controlling electrically operated shutters for mains voltage of
AC 230 V (4-channel).
- Connection of various external conductors.
- Independent control of the four shutter outputs.
- Shutter position can be directly controlled.
- Behaviour after bus voltage failure and recovery can be set.
- Feedback of position. Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical
- Assignments of up to five different safety functions (three wind alarms, one
rain alarm, one frost alarm) or optionally with cyclical monitoring.
- Building site operation: Outputs can be operated manually without bus
voltage with operating voltage only.
KNX medium: TP256
Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
AC switching voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Switching capacity AC 230 V: 6 A / AC1
- KNX: Connection and junction terminal
- Load: load via screw terminals
Connections: max. 4 mm²