Tvöfaldur alhliða rofaliði
Rofalína: System 3000
- Switching of lighting and single-phase motors.
- Adaptive zero-point switch-off
- Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
- Test run for function testing.
- Operation with neutral conductor connection.
Combination with System 3000 operating top unit, 2-gang
- Switching of two independent outputs.
- Time function configurable for output a2.
Combination with System 3000 operating top unit
- Output a2 switches as a function of output a1, e.g. to switch on a fan when the lights come on and switch it off after a delay.
- Switch-on delay configurable for output a2.
- Switch-off delay configurable for output a2.
Combination with RF operating top unit, 1-gang/2-gang for KNX
- Switching actuator channel, 1-gang.
- Sensor channel, 1-gang or 2-gang.
- Local control of System 3000 insert possible.
- Wireless control of other devices for KNX as sensor possible.
- Insert function selection: NO/NC operation, staircase function with switch-off pre-warning, scene function (16 scenes), blocking function, time delays. Auxiliary input can be used as an additional operating point for the System 3000 insert or for wireless control of other KNX devices as a sensor.
Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Standby: 0.1 to 0.5 W
Ohmic switching current: 10 A (AC1)
Connected load at 25°C per output
- HV LED lamps: typically 400 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 500 W
- Light bulbs: 1500 W
- HV halogen lamps: 1500 W
- Gira tronic transformers: 1000 W
- Wound transformer: 625 VA
- Fluorescent lamps, uncompensated: 750 VA
Switching current for motors: 3 A
Capacitive load: 580 VA (70 µF)
- Time function/switch-off delay: without, 1 min, 5 min, 30 min, 60 min
- Switch-on delay: without, 3 min
Installation depth: 24 mm
Installation: in device box pursuant to DIN 49073
Ambient temperature: -25 °C to +45 °C
- Combined with motion detector top unit Standard, operating top unit Memory, blind and timer Display or blind and timer BT, relay switch insert 2-gang acts the same as if fitted with an operating top unit.
- Combined with a motion detector top unit Komfort BT or presence and motion detector 360° top unit BT, motion causes output a1 to switch depending on brightness and output a2 to switch independent of brightness and after a delay.
- If the ambient temperature is higher than 25 °C, the connected load must be reduced.