- Switching and dimming light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, electronic transformers for halogen or LED lamps, dimmable inductive transformers for halogen or LED lamps, HV LED or compact fluorescent lamps.
- Operation via auxiliary units.
- Automatic or manual setting of dimming principle according to load (leading or trailing edge).
- Display of the selected operating mode using LED.
- Bulb-saving switch-on.
- Switch-on brightness can be saved permanently.
- Switch on with the last brightness set, or a saved switch-on brightness.
- Minimum brightness can be set.
- Electronic short-circuit protection.
- Electronic excess-temperature protection.
- Operation with and without neutral conductor connection.
Rated voltage: AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Standby: max. 0.3 W
Connected load at 25 °C
- HV LED lamps (leading edge): typ. 3 to 50 W
- HV LED lamps (trailing edge): typ. 3 to 100 W
- Compact fluorescent lamp: typ. 3 to 50 W
- Light bulbs: 20 to 210 W
- HV halogen lamps: 20 to 210 W
- Gira tronic transformers: 20 to 210 W
- Electronic transformer with LV LED (leading edge): typically 20 to 50 W
- Electronic transformer with LV LED (trailing edge): typically 20 to 100 W
- Wound transformer: 20 to 210 VA
- Wound transformer with NV-LED: typically 20 to 50 VA
- Non-illuminated mechanical buttons: unlimited
- Auxiliary insert, 2-wire: unlimited
- Auxiliary insert, 3-wire: 10
- Auxiliary unit: max. 100 m
- Load: max. 100 m
Installation: in device box pursuant to DIN 49073, in combination with a suitable cover
- Single-wire: max. 4 mm²
- Fine-wire without ferrule: max. 4 mm²
- Fine-wire with ferrule: max. 2.5 mm²
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- In general, operating the dimmer without connecting a neutral conductor is possible, although some LED and CFLi light sources require the neutral conductor connection to prevent flickering.
- For operation without a neutral conductor, the minimum load for light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, Tronic transformers, and wound transformers increases to 50 W.
- Electronic transformers and ballast devices for LED lamps can be operated with the dimming procedure stated by the manufacturer.
- The switch-on brightness cannot be saved using a button.
- The installation adaptor Mini housing 5429 00 is used for mounting in suspended ceilings.
- If the ambient temperature is higher than 25 °C, the connected load must be reduced.