With the KNX RF system devices, the RF pushbutton sensors for KNX and RF
hand-held transmitters for KNX are incorporated and parameterised in the KNX
structure via the ETS.
- The device is used as an interface for wireless communication between PC and KNX system via KNX RF (radiofrequency).
- The connection to the computer is made using a USB slot (USB 2.0 type A).
- Using the USB stick, it is possible to carry out the addressing, programming and diagnosis of the KNX devices with the commissioning software from version ETS5 and later.
- Fast download of large applications by long frame support with ETS5 and higher.
- Supports KNX Data Secure to allow encrypted telegrams to be forwarded.
KNX medium: RF1.R
Start-up mode: S mode
Power supply: DC 5 V via USB slot
USB version: 2.0 or higher
USB connection: Type A
Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
Relative humidity: Max. 80% (no condensation)
Wireless frequency: 868.3 MHz
Transmission power: max. 20 mW
Range (free field): approx. 100 m
- Suitable for PC or laptop with Windows operating system.
- Automatic installation of PC communication via HID profile.